21237: Mondesir: Re: 21212: Fenton: Promo Capital Solicitation... (fwd)

From: "MONDESIR & ALEXIS, P.A." <metalaw@bellsouth.net>

Dear all

I was surprised to read this post about Promocapital and the idea that it belongs to Andre Apaid's family.  I really wish that people would check their facts before writing inflammatory statements.  Promocapital is a new investment bank created by Haitians in Haiti and Haitian-Americans in the Diaspora for the development of Haiti.  I am a shareholder and a board member and I can guarantee you that I don't know Andre Apaid nor have I ever met him during any of the many Promocapital meetings that I have attended.  I am attaching a list of the seventy shareholders and founders (30 members in Haiti and 40 in the Diaspora) and I don't see Andre Apaid's name in it.  If you want information about Promocapital, please feel free to contact me at metalaw@bellsouth.net.  I would be more than happy to provide you the info.

I believe that all Haitians need to come together and combine our efforts for Haiti&#8217;s sake.   That is why I joined Promocapital and decided that as different that I may be from some of the members, if my contribution can benefit Haiti, then it is worth my while.  It is time that we find common grounds than dwelling on our divergence.

Gabrielle Alexis, Esq.

Partners/founders/shareholders
Albert Levy, Axan Abellard, Carlet Auguste, Caroline Racine, Daniel Rouzier,
Daniel Silva, Daniele Jean-Pierre, Esq., Dimy Doresca, Dumarsais M. Siméus,
Elda James, Esq., Elisabeth Delatour, Emile Corneille, Emmanuel Francois,
Florence Bellande Robertson, Frantz Bourget, Frederic Madsen, Fred Tony,
Fritz Fougy, Gabrielle Alexis, Esq., Gary Jean-Baptiste, Georges J. Casimir,
Gerd Pasquet, Gilbert Bigio, Gregory Brandt, Hans Tippenhauer, Harriet
Michel, Hendrik Verwaay, Henri Deschamps, Henry Paul, Herve Francois,
Jacques Deschamps Fils, Jean-Henry Céant, Jean-Marie Wolff, Jean-Pierre
Saint-Victor, Jean-Robert Vertus, Jerry Tardieu, Joelle Coupaud, Jon
Robertson, Joseph Baptiste, Josseline Colimon-Féthière, Julio Bateau,
Kimberly Simeus, Laurence Bigio, Laurent Pierre-Philippe, Magdalah Silva,
Marc-Antoine Acra, May Parisien, Michael Gay Sr., Monique Bigio, Nadege
Tippenhauer, Olivier Acra, Patrice Backer, Patrick Delatour, Patrick
Moynihan, Patrick Tardieu, Reginald Boulos, Reginald Villard, Régynald
Heurtelou, Ronald Georges, Rudolph Berrouët, Rudolph Moise, Reuven Bigio,
Sebastien Acra, Serge Parisien, Serge Pinard, Steeve Handal, The Simeus
Foundation, Vanessa Dickey, Yael Bigio-Garoute, Yves Joseph.