21759: Petersen: Painting of Founding Fathers (fwd)

From: Ingegerd Nissen Petersen <inp.ry@ci.kk.dk>

Greetings,

I'm in the process of updating my educational pages on Haiti and would
like to include a painting og Toussaint, Dessalines, Christophe and
Petion that I have found on the Haiti Global Village website. It doesn't
say who the painter is, but there seems to be a signature in the top
right corner. As HGV hasn't answered my request and I don't want to
violate any copyrights, I would like to ask the list if anyone could
guide me to the owner/holder of rights to that particular painting.

Thanks in advance,
Ingegerd Nissen Petersen