21848: Allourd: Re: 21827: Esser: dietary changes - I am what I eat

From: Allouard <allouard@libertysurf.fr>

It is perhaps to be noticed that aliments Latortue tried to promote are
locally
grown and that focusing slighly more upon them would increase peasant
revenue
and decrease the hemoragy of money going to the US with every new rice
shipment!

If rice is perhaps of better dietectic value than pitimi,  what about a
diet
mixing some rice, but an increased part of pitimi, yuca, peas and other
roots
like mazonbel or tayo?

Should the demand of rice lessen a bit through Latortue advice, its price
might
be back to a more correct level...

 follow his advice as for myself! Some of my food pocket will go to
Lasalin
merchants and Montrouis or Kenskof peasants and not to the US rice
companies.
Sometimes, patriotism go through choosing what you eat... And to know also
that
it is not only criticising the US while depreciating your own culture in
matter
of food that you will realy help your country. A Boca Raton PM might prove
more
truly a patriot than a Port-Salut President who demonstrated an incredible
propension to serve the US interests in Haiti... Perhaps...