23788: (discussing with...) Du Tuyau: Promise no keeping (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Hello, everyone. How you are?

I promise to keep my mouth zipped close but sometimes, it's watery. So I say something. It's like creole musik/song: "Si m' pa rele m'ap toufe (If I no scream, I get indisposed with endispozisyon).

Okay, okay..., first thing first. To those of you mad at me because I say Titid blew it when he want money from France, maybe in few years you'll understand little bit more. That was the biggest mistake. So please, when I write my English for politics Haitian, I no write for one group. I write what my head tell me is correct little bit or very much. Most time I wrong. Some other small time, I right. Okay? Okay! Now...

If you've been noticing, you see as well that Titid is now  starting to look sooooo GOOD!! Like a benevolent Prince, or shall some say, a benevolent King. Anyway, ... here are some proofs while everybody human rights talk human rights in Haiti "the land of all the little Dessalines, blak and milato kra-kra-kra-tout se menm, of koupe tèt and boule kay" (i.e. Haitians great warriors, lousy mo' fo's peacemakers he he he).

-First in all the foremost, the turtle has yet to get the $1,400,000,000 money. And Titid thought he was going to get money from somebody international community. Adye .. hmm hmm hmm. Like Jean Do used to tell him, "Titid, tèt ou di" (You're too freaking stubborn).

Second, no joke, there have been inferential reports that Haiti under Titid was less corrupt than it is now. I no say that. Transparency International say that. Last year, Haiti third before last as most corrupt. This year, Haiti is first, of all the lasts, in corruption. [And I thought Konvèjans wanted Titid out for less corruption little bit he he he.] Oh, oh sorry, my bad!! How are you doing, the Turtle? he he he

Thirdly, imagine Aristide gouvernement police arrest some famous Convergence politico for 2 minutes while a camera from PBS/NPR/BBC/CBC (all big name-white-people-developed-respected media) is rolling, showing said politician detonating a cocktail molotov! Just imagine that and so, gouvernement Titid arrest said politician for 2 minutes only. You know what? The great Ambassadors/real presidents would have called repression long time ago and Convergence politician liberated. But .... but how sad! I feel sorry then, to see that Neptune, Jean-Juste, Senator Feuillé (who is supposed for having immunity parliamentarian) are in jail. Neptune because he gave order to kill people in La Scierie according to Lesperance/NCHR. The Lesperance eveidence was botched because, oh well ... Haiti is so poor that the dogs ate the evidence, i.e. the bones.

By the way, have we found these dogs to perform some DNA analysis? he he he!!

I heard on radio New-York/Connecticut, that the famous journalist and big journalistic NGO interest group independent Mr. Guyler C. Delva had peen pa-w-pa-w-ed (beaten) little bit recently, by "les agents de l'ordre Latortue-esque". But still, no more journalistic repression in Haiti. That happened under Titid, right? Right fellows. You always righteousness.

Finally, slowly but with assuredness and surely, some decent and real human rights groups are starting to raise their voices. Now we have the latest from Amnesty International.

Well, maybe ... just maybe Amnesty is plotting too against the turtle to overthrow the legitimacy gouvernement of Mr. Latortue. Shouldn't we say, Mr. Tortue? No you wont!! It's British/European based. Not African-based. Ethnocultural biases here by a black man? Oh stop it, DT!! Stop it!!

Haiti my darling, what your children have done to you is not funny. It's not fun, fun, fun. It is not even outrageous. It is sad. But yet, I can hear the echo of my dad's voice coming out of his grave, asking me once more to stay away and saying " pita pi tris, ti gason". It's only gonna get worse.

I'm waiting for the s-election next year!!! he he he

A very sad DT