23838: Puskas: (ask) a request from Ida (fwd)

From: I.Puskas <wi252@embjp.at>

Hi folks,

I have to do a paper on Haiti and democracy. (analysis: can democracy be
achieved in Haiti?) I would need some recent material on that (like internal
factors, such as a withdrawal of military forces in order to promote
democracy, as well as external factors, such as foreign aid by other
countries, NGO`s etc).....I would also need some information on Haiti and
its military forces (recent developments).

Thank you,

Ida Puskas