23875: (Story) Du Tuyau re; Mister Safrakan goes to Haiti (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Safrakan has a dream and he tells me the dream like this. Don’t worry friends, the end of story has a good Haiti story line.
First Mister Safrakan, in his dream, goes first to the German hell, wondering what they do there. He is told something of that sort:1- They put you in an electric chair;2- They put you to sleep in a bed made of nails only;3- The devil Germanic hellish person comes and whips you little bit hard like this, voum-voum-voum, and you cry little bit very much;4- You get that treatment same way all day for the entire day every day.
Mister Safrakan say: oh-oh-oh; I am not going to go there to the German hell. So he goes to next hell because sext hell in supposition may be little bit better. He find American, Russian, Hungarian, South Afrian, Congolese, Ukranian hells, all big and small nations little bit hells. They all hard, hard, harder, and even hardest. But then, he notices in dream another hell full of people in line, it seems. He looks and reads little bit like this: HAITI 'S Hell. So what does he notice when he approaches for real? He notices long-long-lines of people waiting from all nationalities and color to go to Haitian hell. So he approached them and asked them little bit: What do they do here? Please let me know!! One person answers: "This is hell as hell should be!". He thherefore asks person to "describe to me procedures of hell here like this for all these people to be waiting-in-line to go there". The person proceeds to answer him:
1- They put you in an electric chair;2- They put you to sleep in a bed made of nails instead of cotton;3- The devil Haitian comes and whips you little bit hard, like this: voum-voum-voum;4- You get that same treatment all day for the entire day.
And so Mister Safrakan says: but but, that is exactly, EXACTLY the same kind of hell as the German hell!!. The other guy then answers to him: "Well, this is the trick, you see. First, there is never electricity in Haiti and so, electric chair does not work; second, someone came here to the mattress and stole all the nails, you see; thirdly, the devil used to be a public servant working in public administration. So the servant comes here every day, punches his time-card for in, then punches same time-card for "out" and then corrects the "out" to show he works 9 hours-a-day; and then, same public servant says: "okay, I just put 9 hard hours to working today because I already came to work and even punched my card twice and corrected it".
So now you get it, Mister Safrakan, this is why the line's so long. If you're looking for the best hell on earth, you'll find it in Haiti!!
Thus, intelligent he is, Mister Safrakan goes in the Haitian-hell line because he knows it's the best little hell on earth he'll never find.
So after all folks, you see, we can't say that Haiti is not worth something, can we?
Du Tuyau, moun fou