24135: (reply) kathleen Re: 24126: Severe (reply): RE: 24050: Election costs, etc... (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Is there anything we can do about it?  I for one am adamant that I don't
want to facillitate this ripoff in any way.
Can we make sure that the majority of the Haitian people for once can
triumph?  And please don't give me Aristide - 70% of the people believed the
so-called December 17 "coup" was a "montage" (play) and yet it has made its
way into "history" in the media as an actual fact. He and Mildred were fully
packed, had sent their children on ahead, begged the U.S. for help (though
admittedly Titid's idea of help was for the U.S. to shoot the rebels), yet
his departure is already a "coup" according to some "objective" journalists.
The truth about the last Haitian election: A majority of people PAID by
Aristide voted for him, demonstrate for his return etc.  Can we have
representative government or refuse to pay?  Is this already cast in stone?
It's an outrage.

kathleen