24134: loveayiti:( reply) to RE: 24019: terrallcorp: (reply) (fwd)

From: love haiti <loveayiti@hotmail.com>

Dear Mr Terrall:

In your post you  mention how Jean-Juste has taken on the cause of the poor kids of his parish. I will not deny that
most likely this is true.  The dislike of Jean-Juste comes from what he has done in addition to this "good". While in
Miami Jean-Juste was probably the most divisive leader the Haitians had ever had. Not only did he alienate many
Haitians, he also scared off, by criticizing and intimidation, many who could have been our allies. In the end the
Haitians were left with nothing and he left for Haiti.

For him to say now that he cares about prisoner conditions in Haiti is ridiculous. Everyone knows the the prison
conditions in Haiti are bad. They are bad now, they were bad under Arisitide, they have been bad for 200 years. The
sad part is when Arisitde was President and Jean-Juste was in a position to do something about he did nothing. I guess
it was ok than because it was opponents of Arisitide who were locked up. Give me a break.