24298: Lovett: Searching for picture of Three Hands Monument in Port-au-Prince (fwd)

From:   Brian Lovett    BrianLovett@mchsi.com

I am creating a pictorial library of sites in Haiti and have been trying to
locate a digital picture of the "Three Hands Monument" located in an
industrial park in Port-au-Prince.

One that I have located is too small for my purposes - it is only about 1
inch by 1 inch.   I would like to display a larger photo on the website.

Can anyone provide a larger photo of this monument or tell me where I might
find one?

If so, please send your response to me at BrianLovett@mchsi.com

Thank you.

Brian Lovett