24524: Severe: (Reply) to post: 24519 and other recent posts (fwd)

From: Constantin Severe <csevere@hotmail.com>

I find myself dumbfounded the power Aristide has over people. As president
the man was a mediocre president in a string of mediocrities. A lot of
people had all of their hopes in Aristide and he failed to deliver. I'll
leave to others to decide whether it was a nefarious neoliberal cabal or his
basic flaws as a leader that lead to his downfall. I had the hope after Feb.
29 coup that Haiti was done with messiahs as president, but given the
failures of the current government in meeting its own objectives that maybe
a lesson Haiti has to learn again.

So what to do with Messrs. Neptune and Privert? Well, the solution is
obvious we'll hold them with out charge for months. I have no idea what
happened at La Scrie or Syrie(however you spell it).  I do know that this
government can't claim to seek justice and then act unjustly.

                                       Constantin