24525: Corbett (CRITICALLY IMPORTANT LIST ANNOUNCEMENT) Corbett's replacement

>From Bob Corbett

Folks, I will be leaving for a month in Ireland in just a few days.  I
plan to run the list through TUESDAY of this week.

However, we have a very generous volunteer -- Dan Craig -- who has
volunteered to be list moderator while I am away, and the webmaster at
WEbster U has agreed to add Dan's address to the list moderator's position
while I'm away.  That has not yet been done YET, so don't send anything to
Dan until I sent a note to that effect.

As soon as I get confirmation from the webmaster that it is all set up, I
will send you the address Dan wants us to use while he is moderator.

You cannot post directly to the list itself.  This is a moderated list and
is remaining one, just a different moderator for the rest of March and
most of April.

The process will be:  AFTER I ANNOUNCE DAN'S ADDRESS -- BUT NOT UNTIL

you will not send messages to:   corbetre@webster.edu     as you do now,
but to Dan.

He will then moderate and post.

If you send notes to me after I announce Dan's address, I may or may
not get them -- I have no idea how much e-mail time I'll take while
travelling in Ireland -- but I will have no time to moderate and post, so
your notes will just be private communications to me.

This is just a warning note to say:  be careful:  it is likely as soon as
it is set up --  by Tuesday hopefully -- I will announce a new address for
posting to the list.

Thanks for your understanding,

Bob Corbett