24596: Diggs (request) help Beyond Borders find a new name

David Diggs <ddiggs@beyondborders.net>

Beyond Borders needs help finding a new name for something we are supporting in Haiti. Can list members help us brainstorm? It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to contribute your ideas. FaithWorksGlobalGallery.com is giving a prize to the person who submits the winning name. The deadline for sending your ideas is next Wednesday, April 6. To learn how to play our new name brainstorming game go to:

http://www.beyondborders.net/BB-Mail/2005-03_name/new_name.htm.

Thank you!

David Diggs