25843: Sergioni: Re: 25821: Anonymous: Re: 25811: Benodin: (comment) TWISTING THE TRUTH ABOUT... (fwd)

From: Sergioni@aol.com

How did we come to the conclusion that the death of this journalist is the
work of extremist from the Lavalas camp?  Aren't we giving too much credit  to
Lavalas?  Lavalas is not and has never been a party of violence.   It is more
conceivable that this journalist was tortured and killed by the  Latortue
regime so it can in turn blame it on Lavalas.  Lavalas has nothing  to gain
through such crimes.  Where were those fighters in the Lavalas Camp  when Guy
philip
and his handfull of criminals were killing innocent people in  the outskirt
of haiti?   Why didn't they fight then?