25854: Jonusaitis: Reply (Resources) RE: 25837: Allen(comment)Haiti dedicated to Satan (fwd)

From: Barb Jonusaitis <barb@jonusaitis.cncdsl.com>

A goggle search on just the Boukman Sacrifice brought 673 hits. This is page
one of some of the sources you may be interested in reviewing.

Christian persecution in Haiti
the Boukman sacrifice. Boukman was a former slave who used voodoo as the
medium
to rally other slaves to revolt by sacrificing a pig, drinking its blood and
www.cswusa.com/Reports%20Pages/Reports-Haiti.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar
pages

Religious Persecution Intensifies In Haiti
This date is celebrated annually as the Boukman sacrifice. Boukman was a
former
slave who used voodoo as the medium to rally other slaves to revolt by ...
philippians-1-20.us/haiti.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Crosswalk.com - Battling Voodoo's Legacy, Christians Shine Light ...
... pact with the devil, known as the ?Boukman sacrifice? on August 14,
1791.
(Boukman was the witchdoctor who performed the sacrifice with a black pig.
www.crosswalk.com/news/religiontoday/1301759.html - 62k - Cached - Similar
pages

February 5, 2004 - The battle is on Dear Prayer Partners, There ...
With the recent death of a once well known tree, where the famous Boukman
sacrifice
took place, voodoo and its influence is beginning to feel the threats of ...
www.ywamhaiti.org/HotNews/2004/2004-0205.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Christian-Connection
... the voodoo witchdoctors would lead Haiti in the re-ratification of the
200-year-old blood pact with the devil, known as the 'Boukman sacrifice,' "
Otis ...
christian-connection.org/print.php?sid=299 - 9k - Supplemental Result -
Cached - Similar pages

New Directions International
... that we called ?Breaking the Blood Pact.? These events were to cut the
spiritual
nerve of voodoo by breaking the famous ?Boukman Sacrifice? that took ...
newdirections.org/news.php?page=3&id=345 - 48k - Supplemental Result -
Cached - Similar pages

Art of Edouard duval-Carrié
... totaling 500000, was stirred to revolt in August 1791 by a ritual animal
sacrifice performed by Boukman, a Vodou houngan, or high priest. ...
www.edouard-duval-carrie.com/articles/voodoochild.html - 11k - Cached -
Similar pages

Bois Caiman / Bwa Kayiman 8/6
... a traditional religious ceremony led by Houngan Boukman Dutty, and the
sacrifice
of a black pig by Mambo Marinette, possessed by the lwa Erzulie Dantor. ...
members.aol.com/Racine125/bwa0806.html - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Crosswalk.com - Battling Voodoo's Legacy, Christians Shine Light ...
... Voodoo witchdoctors in Haiti made a blood pact with the devil, known
as the ?Boukman sacrifice? on August 14, 1791. (Boukman ...
www.learnathome.com/news/religiontoday/1301759.html - 62k - Supplemental
Result - Cached - Similar pages

Supreme Court Citations: 18. Encyclopedia of the American ...
After the sacrifice of a boar, whose blood was used to seal the oath,
Boukman,
... Sacrifice is a common religious practice of all traditional African ...
userwww.sfsu.edu/~biella/santeria/doc18.html - 32k - Cached -

A google search on Boukman Sacrifice brought 673 hits. Here is page one