25954: Simidor (reply) Re: 25935: Hyppolite Pierre (reply) Re: 25907: Simidor (comment): Reuters Revisited/ Lavalas the devil (fwd)

From: daniel simidor <danielsimidor@yahoo.com>

The argument is trite.  There are better ways to
ingratiate oneself with Reuters, if the aim was to get
Delva fired, than taking on its editors as I did in my
last post.  Having said that, I honestly don?t give a
damn whether Delva gets fired or not.  Those who feed
at Shango?s trough must in time pay their dues to
Shango!  And that allegiance to the...Thief of Tabarre
is what places Delva?s journalistic efforts on the
useless side.