26119: Rose-Avila: (reply) Re: 26073: Succar: List of Candidates (fwd)

From: Carolyn Rose-Avila <caro_roseavila@wvi.org>

I am baffled as to why we do not see  women running for President.  Haiti
has many strong competent women who I am sure would focus their campaign on
resolving fundamental survive and thrive issues, key issues to any mother
who is trying to raise a family and equally key  to any nation who sees its
primary purpose as providing the conditions for families to survive and
thrive.

Haiiti's history shows  it is able to do what the the world believes
impossible.  There must be candidates below who believe that Haiti deserves
to be led by the right leadership at the right time.  I think there is no
better time than now for women to be encouraged and supported to run for
President.

Carolyn Rose-Avila
Senior Policy Advisor
World Vision
300 I Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
(office) 202-572-6340  (cel) 305-972-5423

                      Bob Corbett
                      <corbetre@webster.
                      edu>                      To:       "Bob Corbett's Haiti list" <haiti@lists.webster.edu>
                      Sent by:
                      owner-haiti@lists.        cc:
                      webster.edu
                                                bcc:
                                                Subject:  26073:  Succar:  List of Candidates (fwd)
                      25 Aug 05 02:20 PM

From: Jean Succar <succarj@hotmail.com>

There are about 25 candidates for the Presidency function.  I have made a
list:

1.  Himler Rébu (GREH)
2.  Dany Toussaint (Modereh)
3.  Guy Philippe (FRN)
4.  Dumarsais Mécène Siméus
5.  Charles Henry Baker (G184)
6.  Samir Georges Mourra (MPH)
7.  Bonivert Claude (PTH)
8.  Rigaud Duplan (PJP)
9.  Paul Denis (OPL)
10.   Gérard Gourgues (MUP)
11.   Gérald Gilles (FSD)
12.  Evans Paul (CAD)
13.  Lesly François Manigat (RDNP)
14.  Marc L. Bazin (MIDH)
15.  Hubert de Ronceray (GFCD)
16.  Raynold Georges (Allah)
17.  Evans Nicolas (URN)
18.  Franck Romain (Pacapalah)
19.  Pastor Vladimir Jeanty (Paradis)
20.  Pastor Chavannes Jeunes (UNCRH)
21.  Pastor Luc Mésadieux (Mochrena)
22.  Pastor Jose Jacques Nicolas (Independant)
23.  Gérald Gilles (Fanmmi Lavalas)

More Possible candiates

24.  Paul Arcelin
25.  Jacques Ronald Belot (Independant)