26753: Hermantin(Invite) Traditional Rara March in Miami

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

A SPECIAL INVITATION JUST FOR YOU!

I am personally inviting you to join me in the street to dance Rara music from Haiti “a la manière de Jacmel”, face and body painting by Jan Sebon! and his students at DASH. The Rara group will direct you to visit all the different art exhibits at The OMNIART warehouses. Rara Lakay, JanSebon! and the DASH DRUMMERS will perform. I organized this event in collaboration with Chelsea Art Gallery, and OMNIART. The Rara will start at 8:30PM SHARP, Friday December 2, right after the “Cars and Fish” performance from the corner of NE 14th Street and 1 Court and dance au son de la musique to 13th Street for more suprises. Join us to experience this exciting event, never before seen or heard in Downtown Miami!!! I hope to see you there. -Jan Sebon!

Festivities begin December 2 at 8:30 p.m., with a traditional Haitian Ra Ra road march. The band will set off from Biscayne Boulevard and head west on NE 13th Street.