28825: Corbett: Three day shut down of list

From Bob Corbett

Folks, Webster University is doing something major to the e-mail system this week end and all user have been informed that today (Friday) at 4:30 PM the e-mail system will go off line and won't be back up until Monday morning, so I will have no access to my e-mail at all, not even were I to go elsewhere. The system where my e-mail is stored will be shut down.

I should be back up and running on Monday by mid-moring.

Bob Corbett