29043: nat comments: RE: 29027: Fenton (Article) The Return (fwd)

From: Rob 6969 <liberalproject@hotmail.com>

He should return because the constitution allows him to live in Haiti. It is also the only way for him to answer for his crimes if he has committed any. After all aren't his wife and kids Haitians too. Why should they stay in SA if they are Haitians. Let him go back and let us heal our wounds. If he stays in SA we will never have closure on what happend in 2004. We need closure and healing not people exiled all over the world. Let cedras and Duvaliers come back if they want too. Apparently they don't want too but Aristide wants to go back home.
Closure is what we need not hate. And let justice slowly but surely do its job.