29100: Durban (response): re 29091: newspapers in Florida (fwd)

Lance Durban <lpdurban@yahoo.com> forwards a Corbett query to Elsie
Etheart, editor of Haiti-En-Marche... and posts her response:

   Gosh Elsie, maybe you could make a suggestion to the query posed
   (by Claire Sturm) on the Corbett group today (asking about
   newspapers published in Florida for the Haitain community)...
   Rgds,  Lance

--- Elsie Etheart <elsieetheart@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello Lance,
  Did you forget our newspaper?  The name: Haiti en Marche. It is
printed in Miami and distributed in Dade and Broward Counties but also
everywhere where large communities of (H)aitians are living.  Miami,
New York, Chicago, Boston, Montreal... POrt-au-Prince, Jacmel, les
Cayes...Cap Haitien...etc...
  They can contact our Rep in Miami.  His name Michel Leys. E-mail
address <michelleys@hotmail.com> or me: <elsieetheart@hotmail.com>
   Have a nice evening
                                   Elsie