29137: Fwd: Holmstead: (reply)Re: 29102: Simidor (comment) (fwd)

FROM: John Holmstead

Considering that Lillian would get on the air
everyday
at 4pm and read off names of alleged "chimeres"
forcing people into hiding, yeah I'd call Kiskeya a
pro-coup station. Considering that Ginen was nearly
shut down twice by Danielle St. Lot, I'd say that
pretty much put them in the other camp in the mind
of
most "Balls up their asses(GNB)" folks. Doesn't seem
all that complicated to me but then I've never
enjoyed
a well-rounded education beyond that of a military
brat. All that fancy cipherin just confuses the heck
out of me.