29467: Nat comments Holmstead: Transparency International in its 2006 report applies (fwd)

From: Rob 6969 <liberalproject@hotmail.com>

I am very intrigued by this German based agency??
Who are these white former colonialists to make corruption reports and conclude
about the most corrupt and the least corrupt in the world??
All that stuff is another attempt to make the necessary loans more difficult.

I am convinced that there is as much corruption in rich "developped countries" than
in poor coutries. Western countries have simply a different type of corruption
less obious but much more destructive (I call it zone grey type of corruption done thanks to
holes in the legal system but no less amoral) .
I have had personally many more bad experiences of corruption in
Russia and Egypt than in Haiti.