29540: (Anonymous Reply) Re: 29531: Nat news:Secretary General of Pax Christi International (fwd)

Anomymous Please

How curious! I always thought Lilas Desquiron was a Duvalierist. She prostituted herself to the Jean-Claude Duvalier regime despite the fact that she nearly lost her parents and a baby sister to Papa Doc's jails. The one thing she stands for is her bank account. The woman has not an iota of morality. A total misfit with no place to call home. She is a wannabe who does not know who she wants to be. I know nothing of the Claudette person you are speaking of but if she has any good in her, being compared to Desquiron is a real blow to her credibility.

Rob wrote: "From: Rob 6969 <liberalproject@hotmail.com> Good news! Claudette is a good and couragous person and like Lilas Desquiron and a few others stood for democracy in 2004. "