29604: Pierre (Announcement) Radio Show (fwd)

From: Kawonabo1500@aol.com

Greetings,

The Batay Ouvriye Solidarity Network would like to invite Haitians on the
Corbetre list to listen to our Creole-language Radio Show called FOWOM OUVRIYE
every Saturday
at 6:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. on Radio Tropicale at www.radiotropicale.com . Our
major themes are the Independent struggles of workers to build the People's
Camp in Haiti, the current disguised occupation/tutelage of Haiti by the
imperialist powers, the state of terror/insecurity in Haiti as the concrete instrument
of domination of the reactionary ruling classes and imperialist domination on
the popular masses,  the struggles of Haitian Immigrant Workers living
abroad, particularly in the U.S., the slave-like working and living conditions of Haitian Workers in the Dominican Republic, and other international working-class
struggles. We also talk about Health and other social issues affecting our
communities. We present these themes through analysis, debates, roundtable
discussions, interviews, and listener call-ins. For more information and contact,
please e-mail us at fowomouvriye@yahoo.com or bosolidarity@yahoo.com .

We (Grassroots Haiti Solidarity Committee & Batay Ouvriye Solidarity Network)
might take this opportunity to invite everyone, Haitians and non-Haitian
comrades to join us Thursday December 7, 2006 at 5:30 P.M. - 6:30 P.M. on a Picket
Line in front of the Dominican Consulate at 1501 Broadway between 43rd & 44th
Streets in New York City. We hold this Picket Line every First Thursday of
the month for the past year-and-a-half to protest the violence and deportation
measures against Haitian Immigrant Workers in the Dominican Republic. For more
information and contact, please feel free to e-mail us at
info@grassrootshaiti.org . Thanks for your attention!

M. Pierre