From Bob Corbett: Some problems with e-mail.....

From Bob Corbett

Folks,

Today our Webster U e-mail system is abuzz with complaints and concerns about what is going on with our e-mail system. It seems that not all the mail people are sending out is being received by those to whom they send it.

I am currently up to date on all mail I've received. If you sent something for the list and it hasn't been posted, then it is likely I didn't get it.

For the next week I will be sure than if I receive any posts which I don't post (not meeting list rules), then I will be sure to write the sender and tell them why it wasn't posted. I normally do that anyway.

Bob Corbett