29700: jose (ask) Haitian Creole Instruction (fwd)

From: jose@floridalegal.org

[please write to Jose directly.  Thanks, Bob Corbett]

Hello, I hope you are well.

My name is Jose Rodriguez and I am interested in learning Haitian Creole since I work with Creole-speakers.

The only course in Miami I have been able to track down in recent years has been a summer institute at FIU - since I work fulltime, however, that is not an option.  MDCC does not appear to be offering a course though it appears that Wolfson has tried in the past. Doing a search, I found an old list serve post which I copy below.

Is there anywhere you can direct me in finding a Creole language instruction? (BTW, am fluent in French)

Thank you and happy holidays.

----