29707: Morse (response) Tou Dwat

_oloffsonram@aol.com_ (mailto:oloffsonram@aol.com)

I don't know any  gang members myself. Sometimes I meet them because  they
work as "fixers" for major America newspapers, in other words I might recognize
some of their faces, but I don't know any of them,  let alone who's alive and
who's dead. I do look forward to seeing the film,  Ghost of Cite Soleil. I
talked to my friend Jorgen Leth last night (his son  Asgar directed it) and he
said they tried hooking some of these gang folks  up with recording studios
abroad but they eventually went home and....I guess  you have to see the movie.