29708: Alliatiga Foundation: Note de Presse - Re: Tiga (fwd)

From: Alliatiga Foundation <alliatiga@yahoo.com>
Subject: Note de Presse -     Re: Tiga

  December 18,2006

  Bon soleil all,

With warm felt appreciation, each of us from the Garoute family thanks you for your show of love towards our father and support to us openly and privately in this heartbreaking time. Yet, according to Tiga’s bequest we rejoice in the fact that he lives on in each having known him.

We his children have been handed a legacy to live by, enrich and safeguard. We his four children accept this task fully, however as President of ‘Fondation Tiga,’ and 'Alliatiga Foundation' I am urging all to a pause please…

While we are grateful that Haiti and the world spontaneously connect to celebrate Tiga’s life independently, I am asking that all organizations, entities or galleries please contact the Foundation in Haiti prior to partaking in any Tiga commemorative public event.

  Sincerely,
  Kafe- Pascal Garoute

  Fondation Tiga
  Rue Jean Paul II & Avenue Des Marguerites
  Turgeau 509-514-0919/ 222-6568/245-5103
  Fondationculturecreation92@yahoo.fr

  Alliatiga Foundation
  8301 NW 54th Street