#2421: Image of Voodoo in the 21st century. Morris comments

From:Mysteries@aol.com

<< As for the issue of Saint Jacques Majeur-- this is the first time I heard
that he was famous for chasing the Moors out of Spain.  I'm sure it's true,
but I'm equally sure that Ogoun doesn't care.  For me this example tends to
prove that the spirits find their own way to manifest themselves-- no
matter what.  >>

Just remember that in Latin America he is Santiago.....duel roles.  Chasing
the moors and called upon by Native-Americans as a symbol of warrior
standing.  Ambivalence fuels the passion.

Randall