#5279: Re: #5274: Former Haitian president Aristide makes bid for island's presidency (fwd)

From: Vivian Tortora <vtortora@capecod.net>

Bob and members of this list: I have recently re-registered to be a member
of this list after a fairly lengthy absence. Regarding this particular post,
I do not know if this was simply overlooked, or if members do not much care
about attributing their forwarded posts, but why do we not know where this
post originated? I wanted to comment on the sentence "Aristide, the likely
favorite in the
> upcoming presidential election that the opposition has boycotted, served
> as president of Haiti from 1991 to 1996", but did not know who to chastise
for the sloppy reporting!

Anyway, it's good to be back.
Pat