A471: Response to Senou

From: Fr. Michael Graves <harchim@yahoo.com>

Please note that I personally believe that
anyone involved in a proven scandal, be they
government members or no, should be brought to trial.
The rice scandal is merely one act of corruption in
Haiti, if it is in fact true. After that one is
explored, maybe we can start to look into many others
which have to do with the Ministry of Justice; the
customs department;  Teleco; Ed'H; some newly
"privatized" corporations in Haiti (eg. Moulins
d'Haiti), etc. It would be an interesting study.
             archim