a1015: Re: a1010: Re: Duvalier period protectionism (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

"I wrote to JoAnn Jaffe about this yesterday in response to inaccurate
statements from her and particularly Pina about import policy under the
Jean-Claudiste regime".

I don't believe I ever made any references concerning import policies under
the Duvaliers. I am very content to receive differing opinions and
information on subjects related to Haiti with yours being no exception. Your
comments have contributed to my research and provide more information
towards understanding the issue. Thank you for your contribution.

kp