a1026: Re: a1020: A non-techie response to Ms. Charlot (fwd)

From: Karioka9@cs.com

I too would love to read from the "non-techies with PhD in Haitian history,"
I'm just not one of them.  A non-techie with a loud mouth but sadly no PhD,
that's my biography.  Do you think the Herald or the Times will still want to
hear from me?  Or shall we wait for the real Doctors in Haitian history, of
which there is a huge per capita on the Corbett list, to rise to the
occasion?  Ah, but so many besiege the mighty NYTimes with unsollicited
contributions and opinions, and so very few get chosen for its august pages!
I'm content, Ms. Charlot, to do my bit in more humble ways, and thank our
host for indulging me once in a while.

Daniel Simidor