a1057: Re: a1048: Re: a1036: Durban on New Role for US Ambassador (fwd)

From: CLaBas1@aol.com

Thank you, Gerald, for such a succinct and well-worded summary of the tone of the recent postings.  While there are some wonderfully talented writers on the list, and I truly enjoy the repartee between certain of the Corbetteers, lately some of the themes have been like a broken record--we go around, and around, and never get anywhere.  So it was refreshing to hear a new voice, one that sounds reasoned and dispassionate.  Thanks again for taking the time to speak up! Those of us who read it all but don't have lots of time to post really do appreciate your effort.

Christine LaBastille