#1220: Pete Giles asks for help

From: peter giles <colbran666@hotmail.com>

I require the following things to assist with my post-grad research.
It would be great to receive Hurbon' s e-mail address. I also require
information regarding the presence of NGO's in Northern Haiti i.e. what the
organisations are called, contact addresses etc.  Does anyone have access to
that kind of information? I also need to find a good teach yourself creole
package if one exists. I also wondered what Zantray contacts people might
have and whether you know of people involved in Vodou who might be willing
to help with my research in Haiti. That is people who have a reasonable
grasp of English as well as fluent Creole.