#1395: Military investigates misconduct allegations : Perrault comments

From: ange perrault <ange.perrault@mail.tju.edu>

I think that is in reference to the "60 minutes" report about abuses of the UN forces
in Haiti, and most of the soldiers specifically identified were canadians,
what we should not forget, it was the same time cameras and recording equipments
were stolen from the CBS reporters when they were also going to identified
US armed forces who also used excessive force.  Coincidence?

Anyway about the "silent members" comments:
Yes, you think you are right in saying "those who knows the most, says the least"
One has to pick its fights there is so much work to be done, that we cannot afford
to just talk (in this case e-mail).  Action speaks louder than words.

Ange R. Perrault, Ph.D.
ange.perrault@mail.tju.edu