#1430: Taino reply to Gill from Perrault

From: ange perrault <ange.perrault@mail.tju.edu>

I agree that the TAINO phenomenom should be taken seriously:

The questions is not 'who is the rightful owners of the land?',
put 'where are the original peoples of the land?'

Tainos were migrating peoples who move out of their settlement when
the offsprings were old enough  (See "Spirit of the Jaguars" a PBS
presentation).  Before the Tainos there were other tribes who also moved on.
>From Haitian history, we have learned that they have all died out from diseases.

To say that some blonde hair, blue eye from Canada and France has TAINO blood
is far fetch, now if they come from Venezuela, now I would be more willing
to listen.  TAINO never made it to France or Canada, those individuals could be
from some other native tribe, how do we know.

TAINOS in Puerto Rico wants their rights, that's Puerto Rico,
but for African to give their blood for freedom in Haiti, and then for TAINOS to say
they were here first? where were they all these years? All history books say they
were extincted.  I believe we should recreat indian village to recreat history
but the settlements should remain VACANT.

Anyway, Puerto Rico is mostly TAINO !-)     they can go there.

Ange R. Perrault, Ph.D.
ange.perrault@mail.tju.edu