#1447: that supermodel/bunny issue : Lyall comments

From: J. David Lyall <dlyall@cruzio.com>

I did check out the web link to the  "foundation for mercy and sharing"
which has been started by a woman who appears to be a Playboy
playmate type. It appears to be a worthwhile charity, as was noted
by one of our members.

If she seems negative about the care which the hopital gives to
the indigent I am sure that it is accurate.
****
I do have to agree with brother Morse that supermodels can
be seen every day on the streets of PauP. His bartender
could be a supermodel when Africans reach that exalted
state of merchandizing.

Graham Greene said that Haitian women are the most beautiful
in the world. I must agree with him.
----
J. David Lyall
     [ Jedidiah Daudi in full ki-swahili ]