#1671: Thousands of Haitians back online after dispute :Augustin comments (fwd)

From:JRAuguste1@aol.com

What Haiti needs is a comprehensive set of "administration law" and
"governmental agencies regulatory guidelines."  Once that is in place and
enforced, there will be no arbitrary intervention and arbitraty/capricious
decision making by any particular individual like it happened in this case.

Jean-Robert B. Auguste

PS. For all I know, Haiti may already have in its books the type of laws and
administrative legal devices that I mentioned above. If so, then it is a
matter of having "men" in charge. (I heard somewhere that Haiti is having a
"crise d'hommes").