#1673: US Puppets Hang on in Haiti : Arthur updates this posting (fwd)

From: Charles Arthur <charlesarthur@hotmail.com>

Stan Goff posted the Ben Dupuy interview with Mike Phipps of Left Labour
Briefing. I just want to point out that this interview was conducted in
November 1998, and that the Haiti Support Group is still supporting the
Campaign for the Return of the FRAPH/FADH Documents, still held by the US
despite the recommendations of the UN special expert on Haiti.

And by the way, since this article appeared, the Haiti Support Group has
moved, and can now be best contacted on email <haitisupport@gn.apc.org> The
old address and phone number are no longer functional.

Charles Arthur
for the Haiti Support Group,
London, UK.