#1790: Re: #1714: Disagreement is fine but what are the facts? Paryski comments

From:PPARYSKI@aol.com

When I first arrived in Haiti, young and innocent, a wise Haitian man, now
passed away, told me two things about Haiti that I never forgot:
1. Haiti c'est terre glissé
2. In Haiti most people only like to build ruins.

Maybe some day Haiti, like the phoenix in Henry Christophe's coat of arms,
will arise from its ashes and fly towards the sun and splendid times for its
long suffering people.  Accountability would be a good start.

Paul Paryski