#1796: Another example about Kraze-Brize : from Nekita

From:Nlbo@aol.com

Jean,
To add to your definitions of Kraze -Brize, I will never forget this
anecdote I heard more than 25 years ago  from someone who said a friend of
his who was going to act up or  try to get  in a dance  without paying ( pran
daso) at  Le Lambi night club,  uttered " M pral KRAZE bal la al l'infinitif
du verbe BRISER.

Sorry, I don't know how to translate this for non-Creole speakers; even if
attempt to do so, it will not make sense.
Okay,
Nekita