#1934: Re: #1928: Asking for help for coffee grower : Pina comments

From: kevin pina <cariborganics@hotmail.com>

My company, Caribbean Harvest, buys directly from coffee producers and
additionally shares profits with them after sales. We prefer to work with
cooperatives rather than individual farmers and will provide assistance, if
requested, in its formation. Our first preference is for projects that are
willing to develop long term strategies for implementing organic growing
techniques which will lead to organic certification. There are many other
considerations as well such as altitude of the plots, current production
methods, Cafe Lave of Cafe Pile, etc. If you call me at office I would be
more than happy to discuss it with you further. (509)257-5618 or vis e-mail
response.

Kevin Pina
Caribbean Harvest