[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
#1951: Reliable Organizations? (fwd)
Ms Genevieve suggested:
1) Give even a small financial support to a reliable project in Haiti.
2) Share your technical skills with a reliable organization in Haiti.
3) Support a well run established project in Haiti
4) Donate books for a library to a school you know.
5) Provide trees for a relative or friend to plant in Haiti.
Where might I or any one else find a link to "reliable" organizations for Haiti? And what's the criteria for determining whether an organization is reliable or not? Do grassroots organizations count as reliable? Maybe the Haitian Times could run a list for those of us who might be interested. They've been doing a splendid job with the bars/clubs/restaurant/art gallery section. Even has descriptions and short reviews too!