#2555: La Sirene: Missed the point : Wilcken comments

From: Lois E Wilcken <makandal-ny@juno.com>

If the author of #2539 had read my entire message regarding Lasirenn
(#2531), she  would have understood that its gist was the lwa's
universality.  I summarized, "Must the origin of a lwa be either-or?
Aren't they universal?"  I don't need to be told Lasirenn is "worldwide"
when that is exactly what I said.

I would really like to discuss this point here.  But discussions go
nowhere when we don't respectfully read one another from beginning to
end.

Lois Wilcken
La Troupe Makandal - New York City's #1 Haitian Roots Ensemble
621 Rutland Road, Brooklyn NY 11203
718-953-6638 / makandal-ny@juno.com