#2835Re: questions about chadek : Fonda replies

From: Dave Fonda <fonphoto@snip.net>

Jeffery;

I can¹t speak with any authority to the biological question, but it is my understanding that it is indeed a different species of grapefruit.

I can confirm that it is spelled *chadèque* and that it is delicious!  For a real treat, try chadèque preserves.  You can find them most anywhere, the jar in my fridge now I picked up at the Caribbean Market up on Delmas 95 (?).

R E S P E C T;

     Dave Fonda

F O N D A   P H O T O G R A P H I C
Corporate, Industrial & Documentary
 610.279.8525      610.279.5978-f

'Sa je pa we, ke pa tounen.'

'What the eye doesn't see, doesn't move the heart.'