6147: Re: 6126: Victory for Whom?... Dorce to Henrius (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 12/05/2000 3:01:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, C&C Henrius
<carolineislands@hotmail.com writes:

<< Am I the only one who is appalled by the US media treatment of anything
and
 everything having to do with Haiti? >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
No Caroline, you are not alone.  When news items on Haiti appear now, in my
local paper (the Los Angeles Times) or online on the Corbett List, I find
myself reading the first few lines to test the waters.  Lately the waters are
full of hungry sharks and I stop reading.  It is as though there is a party
line, and they fall all over themselves to make all the news fit into it.  I
see no balance at all.  Just lemmings.....I can only hope there is a cliff
ahead...;).  I bet if a journalist wants to file a story that doesn't fit
"the agenda" (I am very sensitive to questionable agendas...;), they don't
get it published.  Am I right?  (That's rhetorical, I don't expect a real
answer)
Caroline said:
"Sick and tired of the villainization of Haiti by the US media!"
ME TOO Caroline!!

Kathy Dorce~