6415: re Road between PdPaix and Cap H. 21st dec (fwd)

From: jacqualine labrom <ljacqui@haitiworld.com>

Dear Corbeteers - some of you know or live in different places of  Haiti.
I've got a courageous tourist coming in who wants to drive from Cap Haitian
to Port-de-Paix, in order to go across to Ile de la Tortue - can anyone tell
me if there is a good enough road for them to travel on with a 4 X 4? And is
it straightforward - I expect there are no signs (what in Haiti?!!) but just
want to know they won't get lost - he's ex army so can take care of himself
before you all rush and tell me I shouldn't be allowing a tourist to drive
himself!

Many thanks. Pls reply off line on ljacqui@haitiworld.com

Jacqualine Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE