7628: working in Haiti (fwd)

From: Carol Lane <caroljlane@yahoo.com>

[Folks, please write directly to Carol at the address above,
do not use the "r" button.]

Dear Bob:
I got your name from the Haiti web site, and I was
wondering if you could help me.  I am interested in
living and working in Haiti. I am an adult literacy
tutor and an ESL teacher and I have worked for many
years in banking and accounting and setting up small
businesses.  I would be interest in contacting someone
who could channel me in the right direction for work
visas and names to contact for working in resort and
hotels.  I have lived in St. Lucia and enjoy the
cultural difference and can adjust to the heat. I
appreciate any help you can give me.  Thank you.
Carol Lane
Victoria, BC
Canada