8182: 8181: RE: 8170: Re: 8160: Death of list member David X Young (fwd)

From: Tequila Minsky <tminsky@ix.netcom.com>

I had heard from some artist friends in the neighborhood that there was an
artist/photographer who had traveled frequently to Haiti way back when and
lived in the neighborhood. With Fritz's account it confirms that obviously
it was David X Young
they were referring to. Here we were in Corbettland yet I never got to meet
him--his living probably 6 blocks away. He obviously had a great passion for
Haiti. I'm sorry I never met him.

Tequila